Next Health Cambridge 2019: World Innovation Forum Invitation
The Innovation Forum is partnering with the Milner Therapeutics Institute in 2019 for the Next Health World Innovation Forum – a new international healthcare conference taking place from 26-27 June 2019, in Cambridge, UK.
The event will aim to analyze the gaps, challenges and unmet needs of the current global healthcare ecosystem, define goals for the biopharma and healthcare industry, connect investment capital with biotech start-ups and identify strategies, policy and technological solutions that will enable a healthier future. The host city of Cambridge is a global hub for research and healthcare innovation.
Topics will include:
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence in healthcare
- Neuroscience and neurotech
- Cell and gene therapy
- Prevention (diagnostics, monitoring)
- Evidence-based new economic models for healthcare
- Nutrition, lifestyle and healthcare
- Holistic approaches to medicine