Life Sciences Event
The STFC (the Science & Technology Funding Council) Life Sciences event aims to help companies access a range of world-class science facilities using B4I funding. It has been designed specifically to meet the needs of the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Through this event you will discover how the Bridging for Innovators (B4I) programme can help you to overcome research challenges relating to product, manufacturing, or process performance. You will also get the opportunity to find out how companies have used these facilities to advance their own R&D challenges.
The event will give you the chance to:
· find out more about B4I funding opportunities,
· explore the capabilities of world-class scientific research facilities to address complex challenges
· discover how other companies have benefited from using the B4I partner facilities
· network with fellow peers
· participate in a guided tour of the facilities, to see first-hand the capabilities available and identify R&D opportunities for your company.