Health Horizons Future Healthcare Forum
Health Horizons is a high caliber, two-day conference focusing on the future of the healthcare industry.
Over the previous 20 years we have seen a significant change in the healthcare industry. Small molecules have been pushed out of the blockbuster limelight by biologics. Decreasing sequencing cost has allowed more targeted R&D and the use of increasingly interdisciplinary data to influence prognosis has become standard practice. All of this points to a healthcare future with an increasingly personalized approach. But how will this future come together?
The questions are on the near horizon and we aim to address these in the Health Horizons conference 2019.
- Novel therapeutic approaches (viruses, RNA, gene & cell therapy, tissue replacement)
- Digital health, AI and data in healthcare
- Cardiometabolic disease
- New models for funding healthcare innovation
- Future solutions in CNS
- Nanotechnology and sensing in healthcare
- Delivering affordable innovative medicines to patients
- Co-creation between disciplines and stakeholders
- Breakthroughs against the incurables
- Holistic approach to medicine
- How to revolutionise clinical trials
- Future of oncology
- Rare disease