Network with the biggest names in the industry at the
BIA Gala Dinner 2017
Thursday 26 January
The flagship BIA Gala Dinner continues to be the premier bioscience networking event of the year and we invite you to join us once again for another sparkling evening in stunning surroundings.
In 2016 over 660 life science professionals from over 300 of the UK’s foremost biotech companies, government and the media joined together to network, meet old friends and make new business contacts.
We are delighted to annouce that the 2017 Gala Dinner will take place at the Brewery, Chiswell Street, London in the heart of the City.
Tables go on sale on 1 August - add your details to the pre-launch reservation list to ensure you get yours.
Seating Options: Tables for ten people or individual tickets (maximum five per company) can be purchased.
Hosting a table is a great way to reward staff and/or entertain your clients.
What are the benefits of hosting a table?
- Opportunity to choose your table*
- An ideal opportunity to invite your key clients
- Facilitate business development by inviting new prospects
- All guests seated together
- Host company logo on your table and in the guest booklet
- Host company logo in the guest booklet
- Opportunity to insert an advert into the guest booklet
*According to availability